What I do to maintain your Privacy.
Privacy is becoming increasingly important to every one of us what with the incessant volumes of SPAM (unsolicited commercial email), junk snail mail (like pre-approved credit card applications and the likes), and the dangers of identity theft.
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to me. Personal contact information submitted via any of my websites (such as your name, email address, phone number etc.) is securely protected through our professional email management system. Rest assured, we will never, ever rent, sell or share your email address. Nor will your email address ever be accidentally exposed in the “To” or “Cc” fields.
I use only the best, secure, professional online ordering systems. You can be assured that your credit card and personal information is safe. Look for the padlock at the bottom of your browser and the https:// in your address bar. The “s” stands for secure. Look for authentication from “Verisign”. These are all signs that your personal information is safe and protected.
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
• Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
• Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
• Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access;
Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes (both via email and through using your email address for targeting on sites such as Facebook.com), and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails, display and native advertising or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
1. Considering you for a divergenttraining.ca product;
2. As required by law; and
3. For marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. To unsubscribe at any time, scroll to the foot of any email and click the appropriate link. If you have any questions or difficulties in unsubscribing, please contact us at email@example.com
We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside divergenttraining.ca. No part of divergenttraining.cas website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.